If you are ready to purchase a boat, or already own a boat, consider discussing the Charter Management Program (CMP) with Leslie or Charlie.
• Receive advice on boats best suited for charter
• Receive a detailed income and expense analysis
• We work with our owners to give an honest assessment of projected charter revenue.
If you are interested, please fill out our form, call or e-mail us for detailed information.
Owner - Hunter 326; "Lomani"
"We bought our Hunter 326 new in 2003 and have had her in charter with Marina Sailing Newport Beach ever since. It is wonderful to know that even though we only sail a few times a year now, given hectic schedules and small children, that the staff at Marina Sailing Newport Beach takes wonderful care of our boat.
I have talked to many people about the charter business, and have heard some absolute horror stories about other charter companies. We feel very blessed to be working with Marina Sailing Newport Beach, and I wouldn't trust my boat to anyone else!"
Share and Save, Reduce Monthly Expenses: Put Your Boat to Work!
We understand boat ownership. Changes in personal circumstances can sometimes leave boat owners with less and less time to enjoy their passion for sailing. The reasons are different for each of us, but expenses remain constant: a loan payment, maintenance, insurance, and increased slip fees.
• Marina Sailing Newport Beach offers our boat owners competitive monthly slip fees, utilizing a unique cost sharing program.
• Each time your boat is chartered, you will receive a return on your investment. Additional monthly cash flow helps make boat ownership affordable.
• Our experienced team of repair and technical maintenance staff work diligently to keep your boat looking and running its best. We perform all routine maintenance and cleaning before and after each charter.
• Marina Sailing Newport Beach screens, tests, and instructs all charterers on the safe operation of your boat. Competent use of your boat is a standard you can expect from Southern California’s oldest, largest, and best sailing club.